Health Protocols for Those Planning to Attend In-Person
This November 2–4, the Infinity Festival (IF) will return to Hollywood for an exciting hybrid event, held both in-person and online for 2021.
Please know that the health, safety, and security of our attendees, exhibitors, partners, speakers, and crew is a top priority for IF. As medical recommendations and local and state mandates evolve, we will continue to update these protocols. The following information is provided to set expectations about what will and will not be permitted at the event.
Anyone experiencing COVID symptoms within 14 days of the event is kindly asked to participate online only.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination: REQUIRED
- All attendees, exhibitors, partners, speakers, and crew members will need to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to attend the Infinity Festival.
- Each attendee will need to be fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved (or approved for emergency use) by the FDA or World Health Organization (WHO). A list of approved vaccines can be found HERE. If you have opted for a vaccination series (which requires more than one shot), you must receive your last vaccine no later than 14 days prior to the event.
- Infinity Festival will ask to see proof of vaccination upon registration/check-in onsite at Goya Studios. The name on your proof of vaccine card must match your valid government ID card (i.e., state driver’s license, passport, etc.) Proof of vaccination is acceptable in one of the following forms:
- Your original issued vaccine card,
- A photocopy of your original vaccine card,
- A photo of your vaccine card on a smartphone or other electronic device, or,
- A digital record that includes a scannable QR code that includes vaccine information.
- Infinity Festival will not offer COVID testing for attendees.
- At this time, the Infinity Festival will not accept proof of antibodies (recent COVID infection) in place of a vaccine.
Face Masks While Indoors: REQUIRED
- In addition to your valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination, all attendees will be required to wear a face mask while in all indoor spaces.
- Masks must completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Your mask may be removed briefly to accommodate:
- Eating and drinking
- Verification of one’s identity
- When necessary to communicate with someone who is hearing impaired
- Official IF speakers may remove their masks while onstage but must replace them when done presenting.
- The Infinity Festival organizers will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation, and additional protocols may be announced closer to the event.
- Meeting rooms and executive suite participants will be asked to follow event rules and local guidance with respect to social distancing.
- Chairs will be set with wider aisle to allow for social distancing.
Food and Beverage Precautions
- Catering and concession outlets in Infinity Festival spaces will follow state-mandated health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer gel will be placed throughout Infinity Festival venues to encourage frequent hand sanitization.
- We will issue best practices for attendees that include avoiding shaking hands and how exhibitors can best manage product demonstrations.
Recommendations For Exhibitors
Below are some recommendations and considerations as you begin to plan your Infinity Festival exhibit experience:
- Communicate the proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement to your staff as all attendees, support staff and exhibitors’ staff will have to provide proof of vaccination.
- Ensure your booth has plenty of hand sanitizer that is visible and easily accessible.
- Ensure your booth design can accommodate reasonable social distancing.
- Frequent booth/product cleaning including regular disinfecting surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
This is just a sample of the initiatives currently underway – others are under consideration. We will continue to provide updates to exhibitors and attendees.